Accommodations at Tarpon Lodge: Designed for the sportsman, Perfect for a romantic getaway.
Stay in our Boathouse or Cottage for a little extra privacy or choose between the quaint rooms in our 1926 historic lodge or the comfortable rooms in our Island House building.
Island House View Photos
Twelve rooms are available in our Island House. This is a stilt building with a central hallway dividing the six waterview rooms and the six non-waterview rooms. You can choose from a variety of bed types: either one King waterview; one Queen waterview; two Queens non-waterview; one Queen non-waterview; two Twins (singles) non-waterview; or three Twins non-waterview.
Ask about which rooms offer an adjoining door option. The waterview rooms in the Island House all have a small balcony with an incredible upstairs view, facing west, towards the tropical, Pine Island Sound ecosystem. Simply breathtaking!
1926 Historic Lodge View Photos
Tucked within our 1926 historic house, you’ll find nine charming rooms, most of which have the original, beautiful hardwood floors. Some rooms are upstairs and some are downstairs, all having convenient access to our restaurant and lounge.
Choices include Queen bed waterview rooms; two Queen beds non-waterview; one Queen bed non-waterview; or two Twins non-waterview. Experience a piece of history in this old gem!
Cottage View Photos
Our Cottage guests reluctantly return their keys wishing they could live there forever! Its bungalow feel encourages a warm, easy-going existence which is hard to leave. There’s a kitchenette with a four-top dinette; living space with a loveseat and Queen size sleeper sofa; one bathroom; one King bed in the bedroom; and a small deck in front of its entrance. Come & see for yourself!!
- King in bedroom
- Couch and loveseat
- Kitchenette and dinette table
- Waterview (wall facing Pine Island Sound is all window)
- Private & quiet
- Outside deck with chairs
Boathouse View Photos
As with the Cottage, guests feel that they've found the perfect home away from home in this restored 1926 Boathouse. There's a kitchenette with a full size refrigerator [with ice maker], bar sink, microwave & coffee maker. This efficiency has one bedroom with a King bed & one bedroom with a Queen bed and a couch & coffee table. There's one bathroom with a jacuzzi style tub between the two bedrooms. Sit back, relax & enjoy a lovely waterview from the raised porch in front of the Boathouse entrance. Perfect for an extended stay!
- King in one bedroom
- Queen & couch in 2nd bedroom
- Kitchenette and tub with jacuzzi jets
- Great waterview from porch
- Private & quiet
- free morning snack, self-serve, from 7am-10am [coffee, tea bags, OJ, milk, cold cereal & bagels only for overnight guests] - a limited variety of other restaurants nearby offering full, hot breakfast menus
- Cable TV
- Wireless Internet Access
- Outdoor Pool [heated solely by sunshine!]
- Dockage ($25 per night per boat plus taxes)
- 4 Star Restaurant [lunch & dinner]
- Full service Lounge on-site with Live Music [see schedule]
- Fishing guide, water taxi & sailing trip referrals
- Proximity to full service marina
- Calusa Heritage Trail across the street
- Alden Pines Golf Course down the street
- boat/kayak rentals at nearby businesses
Pine Island Offers:
- Art Galleries
- Grocery Store
- Post Office
- Tennis Courts
- Bird Watching
- Grass strip Airport
Accommodations at Tarpon Lodge:
Book Online or Give us a call and plan your stay today: 1-239-283-3999