Designed for the sportsman.
Perfect for a romantic getaway.
- A complimentary, self-serve breakfast snack is available for our overnight guests from 7am until 10am in our main dining room located in the 1926 Historic Lodge building. Our kitchen is not open for breakfast and therefore a “hot” meal is not available during these hours.
- Cable TV
- Wireless Internet Access
- Heated Outdoor Pool
- Dockage ($25 per night per boat plus taxes)
- 4 Star Tarpon Lodge Restaurant [lunch & dinner]
- Full service Lounge on-site with Live Music
- Fishing guide, water taxi & sailing trip referrals
In The Neighborhood
- Proximity to full service marina
- Calusa Heritage Trail across the street
- Alden Pines Golf Course down the street
- boat/kayak rentals at nearby businesses
Pine Island Offers:
- Art Galleries
- Grocery Store
- Post Office
- Tennis Courts
- Bird Watching
- Grass strip Airport