We’ve partnered with skilled guides who offer insight and guidance, whether this is your first experience or you’re a seasoned angler. These captains are prepared to deliver a great experience and can provide fishing poles, tackle equipment, fishing license, and ice.
Fishing & Boating Overview
Meet our Fishing Guides
Water Taxis and Boat Excursions
- Tropic Star Cruises – Tours to Cabbage Key and Cayo Costa
- Koucky Sailing Charter – Sailing Charters
- Island Girl Charters – Island Charters and Cabbage Key
- Captiva Cruises – Island tours departing from Captiva to Cabbage Key and other various island destinations.
Marinas, Boat Rentals & Other Useful Links
- Marine Weather Forecasts – Tide Tables
- Pineland Marina – (239) 283-3593
- Four Winds Marina – Boat rentals
- Gulf Coast Kayak – Kayak rentals and tours
- Take Me Fishing – General fishing information
- Fishing Licenses – Everything you need to know
And, of course, no trip is complete without a visit to our sister property, Cabbage Key! One hundred acres of tropical vegetation surrounding our historic restaurant, inn and rental cottages. A panoramic view of Pine Island Sound, near Fort Myers in Bokeelia, is provided from the front porch of our open-air restaurant situated atop a thirty-eight foot Indian shell mound. There are no cars here, not even a paved road. You will find winding nature trails, romantic picturesque views, great food and relaxation.